In the following, we will inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data by our company in accordance with the legal requirements of data protection law (in particular according to BDSG n.F. and the European General Data Protection Regulation ‘GDPR’). This data protection declaration also applies to our websites and social media profiles. With regard to the definition of terms such as “personal data” or “processing”, we refer to Art. 4 GDPR.
Name and contact details of the person responsible
Our responsible (hereinafter “responsible”) i.S.d. Art. 4 no. 7 GDPR is:
Av. San Ferran, 40
07013 Palma, Spain
Email address: email@example.com
Data protection officers email:
Types of data, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
Below we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
1. Types of data that we process
Usage data (access times, visited websites etc.), inventory data (name, address etc.), contact details (telephone number, email, fax etc.),
2. Purposes of processing according to Art. 13 Para. 1 c) GDPR
Optimizing the website technically and economically, enabling easy access to the website, fulfilling legal retention requirements, optimizing and statistical evaluation of our services, supporting commercial use of the website, making the website user-friendly, marketing / sales / advertising, customer service and customer care, handling contact requests, websites with functions and Provide content, uninterrupted, secure operation of our website,
3. Categories of data subjects according to Art. 13 Para. 1 e) GDPR
Visitors / users of the website, customers, prospects,
The data subjects are collectively referred to as “users”.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Below we inform you about the legal basis for the processing of personal data:
1. If we have obtained your consent for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR legal basis.
2. If processing is necessary to fulfill a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures that are carried out at your request, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR legal basis.
3. If processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. statutory retention requirements), Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c) GDPR legal basis.
4. Is the processing necessary to meet the vital interests of the data subject or a
to protect another natural person, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. d) GDPR legal basis. 5. Is processing necessary to safeguard our or the legitimate interests of a third party
and if your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not outweigh this, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR legal basis.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties and processors
We generally do not pass on any data to third parties without your consent. If this is the case, then the transfer takes place on the basis of the aforementioned legal basis, e.g. when data is passed on to online payment providers to fulfill the contract or on the basis of a court order or due to a legal obligation to disclose the data for the purposes of law enforcement, to prevent danger or to enforce intellectual property rights.
We also use processors (external service providers, e.g. for web hosting of our websites and databases) to process your data. If data is passed on to the processor as part of an order processing agreement, this is always done in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR. We carefully select our processors, check them regularly and have given us the right to issue instructions regarding the data. In addition, the processors must have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures and the data protection regulations in accordance with BDSG n.F. and comply with GDPR
Data transfer to third countries
The adoption of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data is therefore mainly processed by companies for which GDPR applies. Should the processing take place through the services of third parties outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, they must meet the special requirements of Art. 44 ff. GDPR. This means that processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the officially recognized determination of a data protection level corresponding to the EU or the observance of officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called “standard contractual clauses”. For US companies, submission to the so-called “Privacy Shield”, the data protection agreement between the EU and the USA, meets these requirements.
Deletion of data and storage period
Unless expressly stated in this data protection declaration, your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as you revoke your consent to the processing or the purpose for storage no longer applies or the data is no longer required for the purpose, unless it is further Storage is required for evidence purposes or this is opposed to statutory retention requirements. This includes, for example, commercial law retention requirements for business letters in accordance with Section 257 (1) HGB (6 years) and tax retention requirements in accordance with Section 147 (1) AO for documents (10 years). If the prescribed retention period expires, your data will be blocked or deleted, unless the storage is still necessary for the conclusion of a contract or for the fulfillment of the contract.
Existing automated decision making
We do not use automatic decision making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
1. If you only use our website for information purposes (i.e. no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data:
• IP address;
• Internet service provider of the user; • date and time of access;
• browser type;
• Language and browser version;
• content of the call;
• time zone;
• Access status / HTTP status code;
• amount of data;
• websites from which the request comes;
• Operating system.
This data is not stored together with other personal data from you.
2. These data serve the purpose of the user-friendly, functional and secure delivery of our website to you with functions and content as well as their optimization and statistical evaluation.
3. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. f) GDPR.
4. For security reasons, we save this data in server log files for a storage period of 30 days. After this period, these are automatically deleted, unless we need to keep them for evidence purposes in the event of attacks on the server infrastructure or other legal violations.
A distinction is made between the following types of cookies:
Necessary, essential cookies: Essential cookies are cookies that are absolutely necessary for the operation of the website in order to enable certain functions of the website such as logins, shopping cart or user input e.g. save the language of the website.
• Session cookies: Session cookies are required to recognize multiple uses of an offer by the same user (e.g. if you have logged in to determine your login status). If you call up our page again, these cookies provide information in order to automatically recognize you. The information obtained in this way is used to optimize our offers and to make it easier for you to access our website. If you close the browser or log out, the session cookies are deleted.
• Persistent cookies: These cookies remain saved even after the browser is closed. They serve to save the login, the range measurement and for marketing purposes. These are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
• Third-party cookies (third-party cookies, in particular from advertisers): According to your wishes, you can configure your browser settings and e.g. B. Refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we point this out to you here
notice that you may then not be able to use all functions of this website. Read more about these cookies in the respective data protection declarations of the third-party providers.
2. Data categories: user data, cookie, user ID (including the pages visited, device information, access times and IP addresses).
3. Purposes of processing: The information obtained in this way serves the purpose of optimizing our web offers technically and economically and enabling you to access our website more easily and securely.
4. Legal basis: If we process your personal data with the help of cookies based on your consent (“opt-in”), then Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis. Otherwise, we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality, improvement and economic operation of the website, so that in the case of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR is the legal basis. The legal basis is also Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR if the cookies for contract initiation e.g. be placed on orders.
5. Storage period / deletion: The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
Here you can find information on deleting cookies by browser:
https://support.microsoft.com/de-at/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/de-at/help/4027947/ windows-delete-cookies
6. Objection and “opt-out”: You can generally prevent cookies from being saved on your hard drive, regardless of your consent or legal permission, by selecting “do not accept cookies” in your browser settings. However, this can result in a functional restriction of our offers. You can use third-party cookies for advertising purposes by opting out of this American one
Website (https://optout.aboutads.info) or this European one
Website (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/) contradict.
Use of blog functions / comments
1. You can make public comments on our blog, which contains articles on topics on our website. You can use a pseudonym instead of a real name. Your contribution will then be published under the pseudonym. It is mandatory to provide the email address, all other information is voluntary.
2. When you post a comment, we save your IP address with the date and time, which we will delete after 30 days. The storage serves the legitimate interest of the defense against the claims of third parties when you publish illegal or untrue content. We save your e-mail address for the purpose of contacting third parties should legally object to your comments.
3. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) and f) GDPR.
4. We will not review your comments before publication. In the event of complaints from third parties, we reserve the right to delete your comments. We do not pass the data on to third parties, unless it is necessary to pursue our claims or there is a legal obligation (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1. lit. c) GDPR).
5. The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected or to carry out the contract because the contract has ended.
Contact via the contact form / email / fax / post
1. When you contact us by contact form, fax, post or email, your details will be processed for the purpose of processing the contact request.
2. If you have given your consent, the legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of a contact request or email, letter or fax is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) GDPR. The person responsible has a legitimate interest in the processing and storage of the data, in order to be able to answer user inquiries, to preserve evidence for reasons of liability and, if necessary, to be able to fulfill his legal storage obligations for business letters. If the contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, then an additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR.
3. We can save your details and contact request in our customer relationship management system (“CRM system”) or a comparable system.
4. The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those that were sent by email, this is the case when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified. We save inquiries from users who have an account or contract with us up to two years after the contract has ended. In the case of statutory archiving obligations, deletion takes place after their expiry: end of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention requirements.
5. You have the option at any time to withdraw your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) Revoke GDPR for the processing of personal data. If you contact us by email, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time.
Contact by phone
1. When you contact us by phone, your telephone number will be processed to process the contact request and its processing and temporarily saved or displayed in the RAM / cache of the telephone device / display. The data is stored for reasons of liability and security in order to be able to provide proof of the call and for economic reasons to enable a call back. In the event of unauthorized advertising calls, we block the phone numbers.
2. The legal basis for processing the telephone number is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR. If the contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, then an additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
3. The device cache stores the calls for 30 days and successively overwrites or deletes old data. When the device is disposed of, all data is deleted and the memory may be destroyed. Blocked phone numbers are checked annually for the need to block them.
4. You can prevent the phone number from being displayed by calling with the phone number suppressed.
1. We have the website analysis tool “Google Analytics” (service provider: Google Ireland Limited,
Register no .: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) integrated on our website.
2. Data categories and description of data processing: user ID, IP address (anonymized). When you visit our website, Google places a cookie on your computer in order to be able to analyze your use of our website. We have activated the IP anonymization “anonymizeIP”, which means that the IP addresses are only processed further in abbreviated form. Your IP address will therefore be shortened beforehand on this website by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website and internet use to the controller. We have also activated the cross-device analysis of website visitors, which is carried out via a so-called user ID. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. Further information on data usage with Google Analytics can be found here: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html
(Information on data protection at Analytics) and Google’s data protection declaration https://policies.google.com/privacy.
3. Purpose of processing: The use of Google Analytics serves the purpose of analyzing, optimizing and improving our website.
4. Legal basis: If you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data using “Google Analytics” from the third party provider (“opt-in”), then Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis. The legal basis is also our legitimate interest in the above purposes (the analysis, optimization and improvement of our website) in data processing in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. f) GDPR. For services that are provided in connection with a contract, the tracking and analysis of user retention is carried out in accordance with Art. 6
1 sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR, in order to be able to use the information obtained to offer optimized services to fulfill the contract purpose.
5. Storage period: The data sent by us and linked with cookies, user IDs (e.g. user ID) or advertising IDs are automatically deleted after months. Data whose retention period has expired is automatically deleted once a month.
6. Data transmission / recipient category: Google, Ireland and USA. The data obtained is transferred to the USA and stored there. If personal data should be transferred to the USA, Google’s certification according to the Privacy Shield Agreement (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework) guarantees that European data protection law is complied with. We have also concluded an order processing agreement with Google in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR.
7. Opposition and elimination options (“opt-out”):
• You can generally prevent cookies from being saved on your hard drive by selecting “do not accept cookies” in your browser settings. However, this can result in a functional restriction of our offers. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http: / /tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
• As an alternative to the above browser plug-in, you can prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking [__here please__ insert the Analytics opt-out link of your website]. By clicking, an “opt-out” cookie is set to prevent your data from being recorded
Visits to this website prevented in the future. This cookie only applies to our website and your current browser and only lasts until you delete your cookies. In this case you would have to set the cookie again.
• You can deactivate the cross-device user analysis in your Google account under “My data> Personal data”.
1. We have the anti-spam function “reCAPTCHA” from “Google” on our website (provider:
Google Ireland Limited, registration no .: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland).
2.Data category and description of data processing: usage data (e.g. accessed website, IP). By using “reCAPTCHA” in our forms, we can determine whether the input was made by a machine (robot) or a human. When using the service, your IP address and any other data required for this can be transferred to Google servers in the USA.
3. Purpose of processing: prevention of spam and abuse as well as our economic interest in optimizing our website.
4. Legal basis: If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data using “reCaptcha” from the third party provider (“opt-in”), then Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis. The legal basis is also our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. f) GDPR.
5. Data transmission / recipient category: Third party providers in the USA. Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework). This ensures that European data protection law is complied with.
6. Storage period: until you delete the cookies.
7. Further information on Google ReCAPTCHA can be found at https://www.google.com/recaptcha/ and in Google’s data protection declaration at: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
Presence on social media
2. Data categories and description of data processing: usage data, contact details, content data, inventory data. Furthermore, the data of users within social networks are usually processed for market research and advertising purposes. For example, user profiles are created on the basis of user behavior and the resulting interests of users. The usage profiles can in turn be used to e.g. Place advertisements inside and outside the networks that are believed to correspond to the interests of the users. For these purposes, cookies are usually stored on the users’ computers, in which the usage behavior and interests of the users are stored. Furthermore, data can be stored in the usage profiles regardless of the devices used by the users (especially if the users are members of the respective platforms and are logged in to them). For a detailed description of the respective processing methods and the possibilities of objection (opt-out), we refer to the data protection declaration and information from the operators of the respective networks. In the case of requests for information and the assertion of data subject rights, we would like to point out that these can be most effectively asserted by the providers. Only the providers have access to the data of the user and can take appropriate measures and provide information directly. If you still need help, you can contact us.
3. Purpose of processing: communication with the users connected and registered on the social networks; Information and advertising for our products, offers and services; Representation and image maintenance; Evaluation and analysis of the users and content of our presences on social media.
4. Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in the above purposes according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Insofar as you have given us or the person responsible for the social network consent to the processing of your personal data, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) in conjunction with Art. 7 GDPR.
5. Data transmission / recipient category: social network. As far as the US providers are certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework), it is ensured that European data protection law is complied with.
6. The data protection information, information and objection options (opt-out) of the respective networks / service providers can be found here:
• Facebook service providers: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland); Website: www.facebook.com; Data protection declaration: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/, opt-out: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads and http://www.youronlinechoices.com; Objection: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/2061665240770586; Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active; Agreement on the joint processing of personal data on Facebook pages (Art. 26 GDPR): https://www.facebook.com/ legal / terms / page_controller_addendum, data protection information for Facebook pages: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/information_about_page_insights_data.
Rights of the data subject
1. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
Insofar as the processing is based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a), Art. 7 GDPR, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Insofar as we process your personal data based on the weighing of interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) support GDPR, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not particularly necessary to fulfill a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
You can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can exercise the right to object free of charge. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following contact details:
Av. San Ferran, 40
07013 Palma, Spain
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Right to information
You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether your personal data is being processed. If this is the case, you have a right to information about your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. This includes, in particular, information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the origin of your data, unless it was collected directly from you.
3. Right to rectification
You have the right to correct incorrect or to complete correct data according to Art. 16 GDPR.
4. Right to deletion
You have the right to have your data stored by us deleted in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless statutory or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or
This is opposed to rights for further storage.
5. Right to restriction
You have the right to request a restriction in the processing of your personal data if one of the requirements in Art. 18 Para. 1 lit. a) to d) GDPR is fulfilled:
• If you contest the accuracy of your personal data for a period of time that enables the person responsible to check the accuracy of the personal data;
• the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
• the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
• if you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the controller’s legitimate reasons outweigh your reasons.
6. Right to data portability
You have the right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR, which means that you can receive the personal data we have stored about you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or you can request the transfer to another person responsible.
7. Right to complain
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged violation.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect all personal data transmitted to us and to ensure that the data protection regulations are complied with by us and our external service providers. That is why, among other things, all data is encrypted between your browser and our server via a secure SSL connection.